Apple Festival 2016
2:00pm to 6:30 pm at the Troy Museum
Come celebrate our rich fruit-growing heritage at the second annual Troy Apple Festival, a fun and family-friendly event with cider pressing, apple pie, an expanded farmers market, and opportunities to learn about how to prevent conflicts with wildlife on your property.
with the Michelle Rivers Band
- Kid's Activities
- Bear Education
- Apple Pressing
- Apple Pie Contest
- Farmers Market
How you can participate:
- Bring your family to the festival, taste some fresh pressed cider, do your shopping at the market, and check out the activities including the apple pie contest, kids’ story time, music by Michelle Rivers, bear-spray training, and cider pressing! No entry fee.
- Bring your unsprayed apples to be pressed for FREE! And don’t forget a container to bring your cider home.
- Sign up to sell your homegrown and handmade items in our expanded farmers market.
- Enter the apple pie contest in either the junior or adult category. We have prizes for the winners.
- Enter our raffle for a chance to win a bear-resistant garbage can for your home.